Tell a Tail COVID policies
As of October, 4, 2021
- If you are fully vaccinated (i.e. 2 weeks after your last dose), you may opt to not wear a mask while outside. You MUST social distance. If you are not fully vaccinated, you must continue to wear a mask. Masks will continue to be required for everyone inside the building.
- Social Distancing – 6’ distance required at all times – please do not let this practice decline.
- If you or someone you are around is showing symptoms, feel sick, have tested positive or have a possible exposure, do not come to classes for 14 days after exposure or symptoms shown. Please let firstname.lastname@example.org know as soon as possible if this is the case so that we can evaluate the situation and make safe decisions regarding classes.
- You must follow the recommendations for testing/quarantine as per the current CA travel advisory which is available at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Travel-Advisory.aspx
- We will not be gathering in the building and will be minimizing building usage. We will start class outside continue to do all discussion outside. If we are searching inside, it will be just the instructor and the handler/dog in the building (1 additional person allowed if person is from same family). I anticipate this will continue to be the policy until later in the fall.
- Please continue to only use the 2nd bathroom. Instructors will clean the bathroom between each class.
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitizer – Lots!!
- Stay safe – if you have suggestions for safety, please let us know.