Tell a Tail COVID policies
As of November 16, 2021
- If you are fully vaccinated (i.e. 2 weeks after your last dose), you may opt to not wear a mask while outside. You MUST social distance. If you are not fully vaccinated, you must continue to wear a mask. Masks will continue to be required for everyone inside the building.
- Social Distancing – 6’ distance required at all times – please do not let this practice decline.
- If you or someone you are around is showing symptoms, feel sick, have tested positive or have a possible exposure, do not come to classes for 14 days after exposure or symptoms shown. Please let firstname.lastname@example.org know as soon as possible if this is the case so that we can evaluate the situation and make safe decisions regarding classes.
- You must follow the recommendations for testing/quarantine as per the current CA travel advisory which is available at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Travel-Advisory.aspx
- Effective December 1, 2021 Tell a Tail will be relaxing the policy of only one student and one instructor inside the building at a time. Additional people may be allowed in the building at the instructor’s discretion.
Anyone in the building WILL social distance and WILL continue to be masked.
Instructors will make these decisions each week depending on weather and the exercises planned. Students should still plan on mostly being outside.
- Please continue to only use the 2nd bathroom. Instructors will clean the bathroom daily.
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitizer – Lots!!
- Stay safe – if you have suggestions for safety, please let us know.