K9 Nose Work Classes
Hybrid in person/online classes on the schedule for January! Classes will be taught by Wendy Krehbiel. Sign up is available at: https://forms.gle/cmhTC2hkz1NDZ1G9A
Pandemic Update – Due to the current Alameda County restrictions which will not be lifted prior to the scheduled in person classes on Jan 7 and 9 for the Intro to K9 Nose Work, we will be doing that class online via Zoom at the same scheduled time rather than in person. If the restrictions lift prior to the end of the 8 week class, I will do my best to schedule an in person class later in the 8 week session.
Hybrid Intro to K9 Nose Work – 8 week class for $130. Week 1 is a 60-90 minute (depends on class size) in person class to kick things off followed by 7 weeks of online homework via a facebook group. You would be given assignments, post videos and receive weekly feedback from the instructor.
Hybrid Intro to Odor is an 8 week follow on class (also $130) for those who completed Intro to K9 Nose Work – Week 1 is an in person class to introduce the dog to odor. Weeks 2-5 will be online homework weeks. Week 6 is a follow up in person class. Weeks 7 and 8 will be online homework weeks. The in person classes are 60-90 minutes depending on class size.
Please email email@example.com to be added to a list to be notified if we schedule a new Intro class.
Current Class Schedule
- Mondays, 9:30-11am: taught by Wendy or Carol
- Mondays, 11am-12:30pm: taught by Wendy or Carol
- Mondays, 6pm-7:30pm: taught by Wendy
- Mondays, 7:30-9pm: taught by Wendy
- Tuesdays, 10-11:30am: taught by Wendy
- Tuesdays, 7-8:30pm: taught by Wendy and Rena
- Wednesdays, 6-7:30pm: taught by Carol
- Wednesdays, 7:30-9pm: taught by Carol
- Thursdays, 6-7:30pm: taught by Rena
- Thursdays, 7:30-9pm: taught by Gwen
- Saturdays, 9:30-11am: taught by Gwen and Rena
We no longer offer puppy, manners or obedience classes. Dodgers Paws (http://www.dodgerspaws.com) offers a variety of manners, obedience and fun training classes.